The Stillwater Pole Tent is one of the most unique tents in the industry and we are thrilled to offer it in four sizes! The look is unlike anything in the tenting market with rounded ends, a translucent top, roll up clear side walls and woodgrain finished aluminum (side and centre) poles. The sectional tent at its smallest size is 44’x 43’ spanning up in 20’ increments to 44’x103’. The nautical themed look is perfect for an elegant wedding or a small social or corporate gathering to impress friends or clients.
For more information about tent rentals from Premier Event Tent Rentals Inc., use our online contact form below to arrange a personal consultation.Need to get in touch?
- The Stillwater Sailcloth Pole Tent is an upgraded version of the high peak tension top pole tent with modern designs and features. It has rounded ends which create the ‘circular’ look on the 44’x43’ tent and the soft corners on the extended versions.
- Premier is happy to offer various lighting options and ceiling fans for any event.
- Due to the type of wall and roof fabric this tent can only be rented in the Summer months.
- The sailcloth roof line look is generated from the tension between the centre poles and the perimeter poles. The only way to achieve this ‘tight’ swooping look is to stake the tent into the ground. There are no concrete ballast alternatives for this type of tent.
- Sidewall: Roll up 8’x10’ Clear side walls are available for $2 per lin. Ft.
- Indirect Quartz Light Fixtures on Dimmer Control hung from side poles and pointed towards the roof to provide a soft light.
- Edison Bulb String Lights on Dimmer Control
- Standard Chandeliers on Dimmer Control hung from centre poles
- Crystal Chandeliers on Dimmer Control hung from centre poles
- Ceiling Fans on Speed Control hung from centre poles
- Woodgrain finished dance floor (3’x4’ pieces)
- White Dance Floor (3’x4’ pieces)