With a sleek looking design, the Solara provides a great combination of the high peak pole tent look, but the open interior space of a structure. With the max size being a 20’x30’ the Solara product is perfect for a small backyard gathering or a booth at a local festival. These tents cannot be extended using additional bays like any of our structures because the roof is a one-piece top.
For more information about tent rentals from Premier Event Tent Rentals Inc., use our online contact form below to arrange a personal consultation.Need to get in touch?
- When visualizing and describing a marquee tent we often think massive high swooping rooflines and centre poles that reach the ground providing that unique contouring. The Solara High Peak tension tent is just a miniature version of those tents without the obstacles of interior poles. The Solara High Peak tent is perfect for any small backyard party, event, celebration or festival.
- The Solara perimeter eaves (side height) is 8’6” providing a great open multi-purpose tent. The tent gets its peaked look from two cross cables that connect from opposite corners within the tent intersecting with a centre pole above the cables providing the raised tensioned look. There are only four legs per tent providing an open interior perfect for selling event tickets, dining with friends on a summer evening or simply hiding from the sun or rain. The walls are available in French window or solid white and connect directly into each leg, using an air tight keder track system. The walls can be slid open, much like a curtain and tied back to the corners should you want to leave one or more sides open during your event. This tent can have additional options added onto it (mentioned below), and is the perfect small (600 sq. ft. or less) tenting solution.
- 10′ x 10′
- 10′ x 20′
- 15′ x 15′
- 15′ x 20′
- 20′ x 20′
- 20′ x 30′
- Walls: Solid or French Window
- Quartz lighting (hung from the interior framework)
- Concrete blocks (alternative to staking)
- Full wood sub-floor (option to carpet)