Our extensive line of Legacy Structures are available in 10′, 15′, 20′, 30′ and 40′ widths. The Legacy design makes it possible to install tents over “trouble areas” including patios, raised decks, pools and multi-level spaces. The Legacy features a high-pitched roof design which provides enhanced ceiling heights, creating unparalleled spacious atmosphere within the tented area.
For more information about tent rentals from Premier Event Tent Rentals Inc., use our online contact form to arrange a personal consultation.Need to get in touch?
- The Legacy Structure is a free standing structure which does not require any interior poles and features vaulted ceilings which open the space up and provides adequate circulation. The Legacy Structure is perfect for a main event space and provides an extremely weather proof footprint to house guests or anything else you wish to accommodate. All roof panels and sidewalls installed for the Legacy sit in a track built into the aluminum framework of the tent. Metal bars can be installed at the bottom of the walls securing the vinyl fabric from billowing in the wind and ensures guests will stay protected from the elements. The sidewalls can be slid open and tied back with ease if the weather cooperates.
- This Structure can be installed on grass, asphalt, wooden decks or patio stones and has the ability to sit on uneven ground as it is equipped with extendable legs. This structure has clean lines and functions seamlessly in all weather conditions.
- 10′ wide up to 250′ long
- 15′ wide up to 120′ long
- 20′ wide up to 300′ long
- 30′ wide up to 300′ long
- 40′ wide up to 200′ long
- Sidewall: Solid, French window or clear walls are available (French window and clear are dependent on warm temperatures)
- Clear Roof Panels (dependent on temperatures)
- Full Fabric Liner installed to conceal aluminum framework. Side Leg drapes included with Fabric Liner. *No Fabric Liner available for 40′ Wide Structure*
- Indirect Quartz Light Fixtures on Dimmer control hung from framework of the tent and pointed towards the roof panels to provide a soft light.
- Standard Chandelier on Dimmer Control hung from framework of the tent.
- Crystal Chandelier on Dimmer Control hung from framework of the tent.
- Concrete Blocks (alternative to staking)
- Full Wooden Subfloor (option to carpet)
- Dance Floor (wood grain or white)