How we came about
Premier Event Tent Rentals Inc. is 100% owner-operated, providing an unrivalled attention to detail and an uncompromising focus on customer satisfaction. Andrew Ussher, Premier’s Owner and President, has been involved in Toronto’s tent industry since 1987. He assembled an outstanding team at Premier who share his passion for the industry, his focus on quality tenting and flooring installations, and his commitment to providing the very best for every customer, every time.
In an era where more and more companies are attempting to offer “one-stop shopping”, we remain committed to our core focus of providing outstanding tenting and flooring solutions custom-tailored to every event’s unique requirements. Whether for weddings, corporate events, golf tournaments or social occasions we work closely with each client, assessing their functional needs, reviewing their site logistics, considering their budgetary framework and designing the optimum tenting and flooring solution to suit their needs.
We have a wide range of quality tent structures and accessories, as well as various flooring solutions. We would love the opportunity to work with you at your next event.
Providing the Best
The quality of our tenting/flooring equipment, the customer-focus of our staff, the responsiveness of our ownership and management team, and the technical proficiency of our operations crews are truly unrivalled in Toronto’s tent rental marketplace. We know that you will not be disappointed.
- Premier Event Tent Rentals Inc. is 100% owner operated, providing unrivaled attention to detail and an uncompromising focus on customer satisfaction. Andrew Ussher, Premier’s owner and president, has been involved in Toronto’s tent industry since 1987. He, along with his wife Rachel, are the sole owners of the firm, and are both directly involved in a hands-on way in the firm’s daily operations. Andrew provides overall direction and leadership for the company, as well as taking on direct project management responsibility for some of our largest projects each year. Rachel manages the warehouse operation, and is responsible for leading the “behind the scenes” effort that is so important to our operational success
- Andrew & Rachel have assembled an outstanding team at Premier who share their passion for the industry, their focus on quality tenting and flooring solutions, and their commitment to an uncompromising customer-focus in every facet of the company’s activities.
- We firmly believe that this combination of owner-operation and team-focused delivery uniquely position us to contribute successfully to the events we support. Having the owners directly involved and near the front-lines provides for lightning-fast decision making ability, allowing us to adapt to changing circumstances on the fly. Whether it is a capital spending decision, or a need to very quickly leverage operating resources to adapt to changing project needs – we do not have cumbersome structures or processes that need to be followed. On-site decisions can be made quickly, and all necessary resources marshaled to find and implement effective solutions without delay. This owner-involvement, though, is coupled with a robust operating capacity which is necessary to actually deliver on our promises. We have a deep and diverse inventory of products specifically suited to the tenting, flooring, fencing and other needs for various events and projects of all scopes and sizes.
Premier Event Tent Rentals is located at Airport Road and Hwy 407 on the Mississauga/Brampton border specifically at 10 Carson Court Brampton ON L6T 4P8. This location provides great access to project sites throughout the GTA and Central Ontario regions. Our trucks and crews can reach downtown Toronto, Durham Region, and the Greater Hamilton Area within one hour. Our 50,000 sq. ft. facility provides us with many great features including but not limited to;
- Brand New State of the art washing machine facility
- Four truck level loading docks and two oversized drive-in doors, greatly enhancing our operational capacity and increasing the efficiency of our logistical efforts.
- Large, open office space and boardroom facility to meet with clients.
- More indoor storage for items that were once kept outside! For example, our white picket fence and wood that was once stored outside, now has a home inside our climate-controlled warehouse providing shelter from the elements. This will ensure our products last longer and stay in better shape for your next job.
As every installation is unique, we are prepared for logistical challenges by having the appropriate vehicles on hand. Not every site can accommodate a 26’ box truck. Let us worry about these details and ensure a seamless installation and removal.
Premier by the Numbers
Our North American Customers
Trust Premier Tent
Premier Tent has put on Over 5000 events spanning most of Central Ontario!
Canadian Football League Eastern Conference Final Game
Montreal Jazz Festival
NHL Playoff: Western Conference Finals
CP Canadian Women’s Open
PGA Tour Champions Shaw Charity Classic
Canadian Football League Grey Cup
Annapolis- 2018 Outdoor Stadium Series Hockey Game Leafs Vs. Capitals
Champions Tour Event
Vancouver CP Women’s Open
Sportsnet Hockey Day in Canada
My expectations were surpassed! Sam Moore was professional, attentive and courteous. From the moment I spoke to him on the phone to our first site meeting and then to setup date, it was such a positive experience. He knew exactly what my vision was and he made it come to life. He made my Birthday Celebration look spectacular. The tents were absolutely stunning with the crisp white draping and the gorgeous chandeliers. Everything fit perfect and looked amazing. I will definitely be using Premier Tent Rentals for future functions.Mark L.
Chris was amazing and very patient with me. I had a lot of unrelated questions and he still helped me out with everything. I would recommend Premier Tents to anybody. Thanks Guys and thanks again Chris for saving the day with that water pump. Wedding was perfect.Alex T.
Couldn't recommend Premier Tent Rentals more! They supplied the tent for our backyard wedding last month and made our dream wedding come true. Sam Moore was incredible and came out for a consultation, measured out the space and let us know what we could fit (more people than we ever imagined) and showed us all of our options for designs. He was super easy and quick to deal with and sent us a CAD drawing of what it would all look like the day of which was a huge help. The gable ends and string lights were perfect add ons. The set up / tear down team was also great. Thank you Sam & the rest of the Premier team!Jade D.
I just want to thank you very much for everything you did for us for the wedding. It looked spectacular and everyone is commenting that it was the nicest wedding they’ve been to. Carolyn and Glenn’s property is amazing but with the combination of the tent and its beautiful interior it made their day magical. Thank you so much for all your hard work and planning to make it so successful!Catherine L.
- The team at Premier event tent rentals provides exceptional service from start to finish. The staff is extremely knowledgeable, responsive and very thorough. They always provide top quality products. We are happy to recommend their services to our clients past, present and future!Melissa S.
I have had the opportunity to work with Premier Tent Rentals for the past 3 years and I have been nothing but satisfied. All staff at Premier Tent Rentals from front line to delivery and set up crews that I have worked with is always professions, courteous and punctual. They always ensure that no matter what product we rent, it is the best. We are very happy with them and look forward to our continued partnership with themPoonam S.
- We used premier recently for our wedding and the experience was absolutely phenomenal. Chris made it incredibly easy for us and had plenty of knowledge and suggestions to ensure an amazing event. I would recommend Chris and his team to anyone whose looking for great value and an outstanding customer experience.Taylor D.
- We have used Premier tents for 2 family weddings on our farm. They came out and did a site inspection before hand with advice on which tent style and size was necessary. They arrived when expected and setup in a professional manner. Returned the morning after the event for removal. Our family would highly recommend Premier Event Tent Rentals.Becky S.
Thank you for the engagement tent so last minute - it was beautiful and we couldn't have done it without you guys 🙂Marina B.
As I indicated with a number of our leaders, Premier is top notch and works at the most professional level. Please thank your entire team for their efforts. 100% outstanding!! Thanks and I look forward to the next one!!Wendy G.
Just want to thank you so much for the amazing job over the last weekend of September. We were so thrilled and we do this event every year so please keep records of what you did because it will be repeated in 2018!Karen J.
When choosing a tent vendor for our wedding, we felt so confident in having Premier on our side. Chris went above and beyond to make sure that everything ran smoothly. Any weather related stress was completely eliminated knowing that we had a beautiful tent for our big day.Jennifer F.
Premier Tents has supplied the Toronto Triathlon Festival with our many tenting needs and have always been professional, fair and resourceful. Premier Tents is willing to go the extra mile for its clients, which counts for a lot when we are immersed in the logistical and operational stresses of a major event.Jeff C.
Premier Event Tent Rentals is our go to source for all our event tent needs. From large scale to intimate affairs the Premier team ensures the highest quality service and products. From the planning phase to the set-up, execution and tear down the team is reliable and professional and is a pleasure to work with and always goes above and beyond.Hilary B.
Amazing service and beautiful job. The tent was clean and super spacious (40x85 for 185 guests), the floor was perfect and much better than grass and the tent lining and chandeliers were beautiful. If you are planning an outdoor wedding or event use this company! Set up and take down was fast and efficient. Worth every penny! Chris Fritch is great to deal with. I highly recommend Premier.Meagan C.