Premier offers a standard frame tent product in various sizes to meet your background event needs. The 2” pipe framework can be built in sections to expand from a 6’x10’ to a 30’x90’. The frame tent is an important product in the Premier inventory as it effectively meets the needs of caterers, event staff, and industrial applications alike!
For more information about tent rentals from Premier Event Tent Rentals Inc., use our online contact form below to arrange a personal consultation.
- A frame tent is the most basic tent not well suited to formal events compared to other structures. This option of overhead coverage lacks many features and is not available in many sizes. For example, in windy conditions, you will have flapping valances and billowing sidewalls because the vinyl isn’t secured at the bottom or tight to the framework.
- The tent can be installed on most surfaces, either with ground driven anchors or concrete ballasts. It is a suitable solution for a catering space or other commercial applications. It is available in a variety of sizes; typically on the smaller end of the tenting spectrum. This tent can have additional components added to it (mentioned below), but it lacks the ‘wow’ factor when it comes to fancy or elegant outdoor tenting solutions.
- 6′ wide up to 100′ long
- 10′ wide up to 100′ long
- 15′ wide up to 100′ long
- 20′ wide up to 100′ long
- 30′ wide up to 100′ long
- Sidewall: Solid, french window or clear walls are available (french window and clear are dependent on temperature)
- Edison string lights on dimmer control
- Indirect quartz light fixtures on dimmer control, hung pointed towards the roof panels to provide a soft light
- High-bay lighting (cannot dim)
- Concrete ballast with covers (alternative to staking)
- Full wood subfloor (option to carpet or vinyl)
- 4’x4′ Modular staging (various heights and sizes)